I LOVE being a mom! But there are some things that come with the territory that I am a little over now. So here’s my Christmas wish list:
2. More sleep.
3. To be able to eat what I want, when I want.
4. To go to the bathroom when I need to go.
5. To be able to wear nice clothes again.
6. To fit into my nice clothes again.
7. A back, shoulder and neck massage every night. Okay, every other night.
8. To cook a nice meal AND be able to eat it before it gets cold.
9. To stop losing my hair! I knew this could happen, but geez. Good thing I have thick hair.
10. My hormones to get back in line. I know I’m emotional anyways, but crying at every single sad or happy commercial is getting a little old now.
11. My baby to take naps (regularly).
A New Mom
P.S. – Jed is back in less than two weeks which means hopefully some of my wishes will come true!!
What do you want for Christmas?